You’ve been waiting and now it’s here: Cerberus FTP Server Version 11 is now available for new customers and active service agreement holders, with new features to keep your data and file transfers safe and secure.
Cerberus FTP Server Version 11 offers the following features:
- Unified User Interface – we’ve made significant improvements to our interface – most notably a responsive UI – to ensure a consistent experience whether you’re using Web Administration or the Desktop GUI.
- New Message Notification System – our new message center displays small pop-up notifications about events that are important to the user and allows you to view your notification history.
- Log IP and Username for Client Connections – Among the many improvements to the Log Manager you’ll see, Cerberus now logs IP addresses and usernames when logging events related to client connections.
- Performance Improvements – Cerberus now performs significantly faster when writing files across the network using the Server Message Block (SMB) protocol. For HTTPS uploads transfer times can be up to 10x faster.
- Take a look at our Release Notes for the full list of improvements
This is a big release for the Cerberus team, and we are proud to share it with you. We appreciate all the feedback we received during the beta testing and look forward to bringing you more innovation in future releases.