I put in the ftp-directory a file “test.ini” with a datetimestamp of 25 oct 2004, 14h02m05sec (last modification).
As client I use IE.
When I see all the file in IE, I get a list of the files, also “test.ini” is there, but with a datetimestamp of 25 oc 2003, 14h02m (REMARK : the year is 2003, not 2004 !!!!)
When changing the setting on the use to use “UTC-Time”, I see the file “test.ini” as 25 oct 2004, 12h02m. So, then it is correct.
I change the server back to local-time, it goes wrong again (2003) !!!
And now the surprice :
I change time of the client PC with a little more then 2 hours (because I live in time-zone +2 UTC), so the client is 25 oct 2004, 16h05m : the file “test.ini” is displayed correctly. Changing the client back to 25 oct 2004, 15h05, and the file is again from the year 2003 !!!