My PC is behind the firewall which has port 21 and 20 opened, when I try to download/upload file to my PC via Cerberus FTP server, the download/upload process stop after 15-20MB, wondering if this is known issue or anything that I am missing?
This is a current know bug. I think Grant has a fixed planned for the next beta release due in a couple of weeks.
Next Release: — Quoted (serin) —
* Suport for optional LIST arguments
* A new simple directory mode, in addition to the standard virtual directory mode for users
* “Taskbar not dissappearing when user clicks off of it” bug fix
* Improved wildcard support for LIST and NLIST operations. Fixes ‘mget’ problems
* Integration with the NT user directory. You will be able to allow Cerberus to allow NT users to log into Cerberus with their username and password without entering the users into the normal Cerberus user database.