I am likely missing something simple, but cannot seem to pinpoint what it may be. I currently have Cerberus set to disable Simple Directory (Is Simple Directory box is unchecked). For my current user, I have tried selecting both mapped drives, as well as inputting UNC paths. The only one that shows up is the ftproot, which is on the C: drive Cerberus is running from. I currently run this on a Windows 10 VM,so the user account for the mapped drives is always logged on and running. I understand mapped drives are a problem for Cerberus, which is why I also tried \servernamedirectory This also failed to produce results when I go to browse via Filezilla.
For simplicity sake, I am only using users. Once I get the fundamentals down, I will move on from there. I have no clue on how to access the log. I will have to look into that and report back
I figured out the log location. The default local root drive works fine, and new directories within that share populate. The 2 test directories that are UNC paths came back with username/password failures.
And everything is resolved now. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!