Restriction to Upload Files

General help on how to use Cerberus. Questions on how a particular feature works, how to use feature x with feature y... Please read the "How to use this forum" article before posting.
Cirus

Restriction to Upload Files

Post by Cirus » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:26 am

Dear Sirs, We have Cerberus enterprise 9.0.0.3, with "HTTP / S Web Client" and OS Windows Server 2012 R2, we need you to tell us if there is a maximum number of files to upload, internet browser restrictions, maximum timeout?. The same for file downloads?, or any other restriction to upload files.

Best Regard

pacman
Senior User

Re: Restriction to Upload Files

Post by pacman » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:29 pm

Hello,

There's no explicit limit, but adding hundreds of files at a time may take a long time for the browser to process. The browser might appear frozen for a time while it processed each file for preview and checked on the file's status with the server. Note that there is an HTTPS idle session timeout, which is controlled on the General page of the Server Manager.

Cirus

Post by Cirus » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:13 pm

Dear sir,

Are you sure? I insist because we tried to upload 1060 files with a weight of 284 mb and Web / Client was blocked. In addition, we have increased the HTTPS idle session timeout to 7200 seconds

Best Regards

pacman
Senior User

Post by pacman » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:35 am

I'm sure.

I'm not sure what you mean by Web / Client was blocked.