Additional features you would like to see added, changed, or removed. This forum isn't just for the Cerberus FTP Server application. Feel free to post suggestions for anything related to Cerberus (the website, this forum, ect.)
- New User
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:21 pm
- Enable the ability to create custom named links based on the file name being shared out. We have the need to create named file links that do not expire to provide in our documentation.
For example we have an old www server that is called cdn.mydomain.com and allows our users to download specific files within our documentation. We were wondering if Cerberus www server would be able to support to create a custom link such as if our server is called files.mydomain.com share out a custom link called files.mydomain.com/citrix-latest.exe or files.mydomain.com/vpn-latest.exe without an expiration. These files would be generated from the Web via a special role or from the backend Cerberus Admin Panel
- Allow the option to never expire certain shared files, this should be a permission so that standard users cannot make this change.
- Allow the ability for anonymous users to access a website page to download any file on the list that is permitted for anonymous access.
- Integrate with Duo Security Dual Factor Authentication.
- Senior User
- Posts: 187
- Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:54 pm
Thanks for the feedback.
We are looking into some changes with public file sharing and we will definitely bring your requests to the table.