New Look Web Site & Version Infomation

Additional features you would like to see added, changed, or removed. This forum isn't just for the Cerberus FTP Server application. Feel free to post suggestions for anything related to Cerberus (the website, this forum, ect.)
Arcam
Experienced User

New Look Web Site & Version Infomation

Post by Arcam » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:12 am

You used to be able to view the latest information about the bug fixes etc when you released a new version without having to fill in a contact form, can that be reverted please or create a mailing list to notify users with support contracts that a new version is available as I like to see what has changed before I download and install.

I know if you use the "Help" and "Check for Update" you get a brief outline of what has changed but the only way I know currently that a new version is out is by running that option as even when the application has sent me an email to say there is a new version the console still reports it is up to date as the "Vulnerability Assessment" page does not update correctly. Mine is set to check daily but it shows a date that is 10 days out, guess that is a bug that needs reporting ... unless it is fixed in the latest release :)

Cheers

Eddie