Upload Graph Issue from the WAN - V8.0.3

Think you've found a bug? Post a description here.

Moderator: Serin

Arcam
Experienced User

Upload Graph Issue from the WAN - V8.0.3

Post by Arcam » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:00 am

The upload (red trace) graph under "Statistics" does not work when uploading via the WAN interface, it does work if you upload from the LAN interface.

The download (green trace) one works just fine in both directions.

The graphs under "Transfers" works correctly for both directions and from the WAN or LAN.

Serin
Site Administrator

Re: Upload Graph Issue from the WAN - V8.0.3

Post by Serin » Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:26 pm

I'm not sure what you mean by WAN vs LAN interface in this context. I assume you mean connections from the internal network vs. external connections. There's no difference in how it works. The stats graph on that page only updates every few seconds, and it may miss quick transfers. It's just meant as a very rough graph.

Arcam
Experienced User

Re: Upload Graph Issue from the WAN - V8.0.3

Post by Arcam » Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:36 am

Serin wrote:I'm not sure what you mean by WAN vs LAN interface in this context. I assume you mean connections from the internal network vs. external connections. There's no difference in how it works. The stats graph on that page only updates every few seconds, and it may miss quick transfers. It's just meant as a very rough graph.
We are running 8.0.4 now so I will check the behaviour again, but my original comment still stand as I test with a large enough file to make sure the transfer registered.