What is a Service Agreement?
A Service Agreement provides you with:
- Unlimited technical support via e-mail for all significant errors
E-mail: Support Request
- Software Updates and Upgrades: At the sole discretion of Cerberus, bug fixes, performance improvements, new features and Update/Upgrade releases may be included for the support period.
Terms of coverage
- Supported versions: Support is provided by Cerberus for the current software version. For customers with an unexpired Service Agreement, Cerberus will also provide support for the prior major software version.
- Term: Service is provided for one year from your date of purchase, or for two or three years if you purchased the two year support or three year support option with your license.
- Scope: Technical support is limited to the reporting and correction of product defects and installation and configuration assistance.
- Updates & Upgrades: All Updates & Upgrades (bug fixes, maintenance releases, and new feature versions) are included for the current software version and, if the customer has an unexpired Service Agreement, the prior major software version.
- Non-transferable: This Service Agreement cannot be transferred or assigned. It only applies to the specific covered product(s) duly licensed from Cerberus, LLC or an authorized Cerberus, LLC reseller.
- Third party products: This Agreement does not cover (A) THE USE OF CERBERUS, LLC SOFTWARE WITH third party applications OR THIRD PARTY hardware, or (B) use of Cerberus, LLC software in environments not specified in this Service Agreement.
- Limitation of liability: Cerberus, LLC’s cumulative liability to you or any other party for any loss or damages resulting from any claims, demands or actions arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall not exceed the amount paid to Cerberus, LLC for this Service Agreement.
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2008 and R2
- Windows Server 2012 and R2