What is a Service Agreement?
A Service Agreement provides you with:
- Unlimited technical support via e-mail (9am-5pm Eastern time, Monday-Friday except for US holidays and *other closings) for all significant errors.
E-mail: Support Request
- Software Updates: At the sole discretion of Cerberus, bug fixes, performance improvements, new features and Update releases may be included for the support period.
- View our Scope of Support
* Other Closings
An official closing may occur due to severe weather conditions, company events or other unforeseen circumstances. During official closings, Email and Phone support is not available. We will respond to all requests once office hours have resumed.
Terms of coverage
- Supported versions: Support is provided by Cerberus for the current software version. For customers with an active Service Agreement, Cerberus will also provide support for the prior major software version.
- Term: Service is provided for a minimum of one year from your date of purchase. If you purchased additional service agreement years upfront, your service agreement expiration will end on the date listed in the license email and in the Cerberus GUI. If you have renewed a service agreement contract (you can renew up to 5 years at a time) the expiry date will be listed on your license email and in the Cerberus GUI.
- Scope: Technical support is limited to the reporting and correction of product defects and installation and configuration assistance. View our Scope of Support.
- Updates: All Updates (bug fixes, maintenance releases, and new feature versions) are included for the current software version and, if the customer has an active Service Agreement, the prior major software version.
- Upgrades: edition upgrades are NOT included. If you need to upgrade your edition (Professional to Enterprise, for example) please do the following: 1) review the features of each edition to determine which one fits your needs, 2) review the upgrade process (you’ll be able to request a quote on that page).
- Non-transferable: This Service Agreement cannot be transferred or assigned. It only applies to the specific covered product(s) duly licensed from Cerberus, LLC or an authorized Cerberus, LLC reseller.
- Third party products: This Agreement does not cover (A) THE USE OF CERBERUS, LLC SOFTWARE WITH third party applications OR THIRD PARTY hardware, or (B) use of Cerberus, LLC software in environments not specified in this Service Agreement.
- Limitation of liability: Cerberus, LLC’s cumulative liability to you or any other party for any loss or damages resulting from any claims, demands or actions arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall not exceed the amount paid to Cerberus, LLC for this Service Agreement.
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
- Windows Server 2012 and R2
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows Server 2022