Your Privacy is Very Important to Us
About our Site
This is the Web site of Cerberus, LLC. Our web address is: https://www.cerberusftp.com/
We can be reached via e-mail at here.
What information is collected from me?
For each visitor to our Web site, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer’s domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible).
The information we collect consists of the following:
- The domain name (but not the e-mail address of visitors to our Web page).
- Aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit.
- The e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail.
- Information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
- Payment information provided by the consumer, passed directly to the payment processor
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web site and provide to you the services you request.
- Record session information, such as items that consumers add to their shopping cart.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us an email at email@example.com
We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies with respect to advertisements on our site.
- Third party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites on the internet.
Changes & Corrections
Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in any personal information they have volunteered or in any communications that the consumer/visitor has directed to the site. Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us an e-mail at the address listed above.
Occasionally we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
We always use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with our site. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
We do not store credit card numbers used to purchase products from our online store.
Questions or Concerns