Cerberus FTP Server supports all major file-transfer protocols, allowing simultaneous FTP/S, SCP, SFTP, and HTTP/S protocols to operate on a single IP address.
Use Multiple Protocols on a Single IP Address
Define Protocols by Client, Group or User
Which File Transfer Protocols Does Cerberus FTP Server Support?
- FTPS and FTP Server: FTP with explicit SSL/TLS encryption (FTPES) and implicit SSL/TLS (FTPS), as well as plain FTP
- SFTP Server: Cerberus FTP Server supports the SSH2 File Transfer Protocol (also known as SFTP). Administrators can also allow clients to use public key authentication for SFTP connections.
- HTTPS web client: Cerberus’s HTTP/S web client capability allows any user with access to a desktop or mobile web browser to easily connect to the server to perform file operations (uploading, downloading, deleting, renaming, creating directories, and zipping and unzipping files and directories).
- Web File Transfer via Public/Ad Hoc/Person-to-Person File Sharing: Cerberus FTP Server’s ad-hoc file transfer support allows a user to share unique, time-limited, public links to specific files or folders with any public user.
- SCP: Cerberus supports the Secure Copy Protocol, a simple secure file transfer protocol that supports basic file uploads and downloads on some legacy devices. SCP now supports downloads with wildcards in the filename.
Cerberus FTP Server Transfer Protocol Features
Full Feature List
Cerberus FTP Server Editions
Secure file transfer server for Windows
- FTP, FTPS, SFTP & SCP
- IP access controls
- Groups & virtual directories
- Web admin & SOAP API
- AD/LDAP integration
- FIPS 140-2 encryption
- Server replication
- Phone & email support
$999 / year
Enhanced automation & security
- All Professional features
- HTTP/S web client
- Azure AD SSO support
- Event automation & alerts
- File retention policies
- Ad hoc file sharing
- Advanced stats & reporting
- Phone & email support
$2,499 / year
Mission-critical performance & support
- All Enterprise features
- Scalable global solution
- 24/7/365 severity 1 support
- Rogue transfer detection
- Performance testing
- Automated network scanning
- Upgrade & migration support
- DR, test & dev licenses
$4,999 / year
Raved and Reviewed
Here’s what a few of our many satisfied customers have to say about Cerberus FTP Server.
“Our users have found Cerberus to be straightforward. We have handled many service tickets over the past three years, and Cerberus has had the least number of issues, by far.”
“We’ve been using Cerberus for at least five years, and it’s been awesome. Everything’s been very simple and easy, and we haven’t come across any limitations. It always just seems to work.”
“It’s not designed to be complicated, and it doesn’t need to be managed. I can hire someone new and they can be up to speed in minutes. Everyone on the team loves it.”
Companies are a favorite target of today’s hackers, and one of the most common threat vectors is an organization’s file transfer system. To help you protect your business, we’ve put together these eight essential tips for securing an FTP or SFTP server. 1. Use strong...
In the new era of hybrid and remote work, Cisco Unified Computing System Manager (UCSM) and Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) have become even more critical administrative tools. The top two topics that the Cerberus support team receives regarding UCSM and...
The typical system administrator manages over 20 devices, and when it comes to network infrastructure there’s a good chance that those devices are made by Cisco. This ubiquity makes Cisco software and firmware updates a multi-day chore for many admins, and the volume...