Solutions > Data Transfer Security
Cerberus FTP Server
Data Transfer Security
Strong transfer encryption, robust access security, comprehensive logging and streamlined compliance tools to support data transfer security and privacy requirements
It is one of a kind. 99% of searches done looking for “File Sharing” are cloud-based. This is not applicable for a lot of agencies that protect sensitive data that prefer or require data to remain on-premise. In addition, Cerberus FTP Server is scalable, clean-cut and simple for end users, and supports multiple sharing protocols.
File Transfer Integrity Checking
Using strong checksums based on SHA-512 or SHA-256 cryptographic hashes.
Secure File Access
Automatic Auditing & Logging
Cerberus FTP Server provides a complete view of your data transfer security at all times. Conduct full audits of all commands and file activity (including TLS/SSL cipher and bit strength per connection) while streamlining reporting with Syslog integration and rolling log files with configurable size limits.
File Retention Policy Management
Cerberus FTP Server offers several tools to simplify data retention policies:
Regulations Governing Data Transfer Security
In this section, we provide a list of regulations to help your IT administration understand the data transfer security requirements for your industry or jurisdiction.
General Data Protection Regulation - EU
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) - USA
- A covered entity must implement technical policies and procedures that allow only authorized persons to access electronic protected health information (e-PHI)
- A covered entity must implement hardware, software, and/or procedural mechanisms to record and examine access and other activity in information systems that contain or use e-PHI
- A covered entity must implement policies and procedures to ensure that e-PHI is not improperly altered or destroyed. Electronic measures must be put in place to confirm that e-PHI has not been improperly altered or destroyed
- A covered entity must implement technical security measures that guard against unauthorized access to e-PHI that is being transmitted over an electronic network
For More Information:
For more information:
Try Cerberus FTP Server free for 25 days
- Live US-based phone & email support
- Bulletproof reliability
- Built for complete data control
- Trouble-free enterprise deployment
Full Feature List
Cerberus FTP Server supports a wide range of industry and professional needs. Enhance data security, streamline operations, and ensure compliance with regulations.
Government FIPS Compliance
Healthcare & HIPAA
Law & Legal
Uncompromising Commitment To Customer Satisfaction
4.8 / 5
4.8 / 5
4.8 / 5
Recognized as an industry-leading secure FTP server
Trusted by Companies Like Yours
Uncompromising Customer Satisfaction
What’s the Best File Transfer Method for Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) Backups and Firmware Updates?
One of the most common applications for SFTP Servers is updating and backing up devices and endpoints controlled by either Cisco Unified Computing System Manager (UCSM) or Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM). And because of Cisco’s ubiquity in the market,...
One Time Password (OTP) secured public file sharing is now available in Cerberus FTP Server 13.2. With this release, users have the ability to restrict and track access of public file shares from the web-client with a new security option that restricts access to the...
Encrypted file transfer in a solution like Cerberus FTP Server is simple to implement, but with a number of encryption and cipher options available, it can be helpful to understand exactly how your data is secured. Today, we’ll review the Advanced Encryption Standard...
Explore what Cerberus FTP Server can do for you
- 25 Day Free Trial
- No Credit Card Required
- Up and running in less than 15 mins