Cerberus FTP Server
Have a feature request? Here you can troubleshoot and engage with our evergrowing Cerberus community.
Can’t find an answer? Open a support ticket now.
- Error: 521 Not logged in – Secure authentication required
- What is the difference between Active and Passive FTP mode?
- I’ve correctly configured passive FTP but passive data connections still fail. What else could be wrong?
- Updating an Existing Installation
- Why is SSH2 SFTP so much slower than FTP and FTPS?
- My IP address begins with 192.168.xxx.xxx. Is there anything special I have to do for people to see my FTP Server on the Internet?
- Setting up Active Directory Authentication using LDAP
- I get the error message “Key exchange failed; could not agree on key exchange parameters”
- How to Setup a File Server with Cerberus FTP Server
- How do I pass a username and password to the FTP server from a web browser?
Explore what Cerberus FTP Server can do for you
- 25 Day Free Trial
- No Credit Card Required
- Up and running in less than 15 mins