Microsoft released Windows Server 2019 in October, 2018, and many of our customers will no doubt be exploring this new version of the venerable software in the near future. To help, we put together the following resource list for systems administrators working on Windows Server 2019.
Windows Server 2019: Resources for System Administrators
- What’s New in Windows Server 2019
- Microsoft’s Windows Server documentation library
- Windows Server 2019 edition comparison and comparison to previous Windows Server editions
- System requirements
- List of hardware certified compatible for Windows Server 2019
- Windows Server trial evaluation download link
- Guidance on Windows Server 2008 end-of-life and migration paths
We hope you found these resources helpful. Cerberus FTP Server Version 10 (our most recent version) is certified for Windows Server 2019, and as always for any questions you can find Cerberus FTP support here.